Project Controller H/F
Date de publication : 03/05/2018
Métier : Contrôleur de gestion
Type de contrat : CDI
Niveau d'études : Bac3
Niveau d'anglais : Courant
Expérience souhaitée (année) : Plus de 2 ans
Rémunération : Au moins 30000
Localisation : Ile de France
Ville : BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT
Code postal : 92100
Departement : 92
Présentation de l'entreprise :
Voisin Consulting Life Sciences (VCLS) is specialized in consulting services to innovative life sciences companies: biotechnology medtech and pharmaceutical companies. VCLS supports its clients throughout product development from the design of global development plans and regulatory strategies to their implementation and submissions to regulatory agencies and payers. Its expertise encompasses the full spectrum of health products: drugs, biologics, cell and tissue therapies, medical devices/ digital, In-Vitro Diagnostics/CDx, combination products, as well as nutraceuticals and cosmeceuticals.
Our professional consultants have scientific background; they are located across Europe (London, UK; Paris & Rennes, France; Lausanne, Switzerland), the USA (Cambridge – MA, Somerville - NJ & San Francisco - CA) and Bangalore, India.
VCLS is constantly searching for talented people attracted by innovation, geographical and cultural diversity of the organization and its clients, and by the very rewarding and stimulating career opportunities offered to the employees.
Description du poste :
The Project Controller is part of the Controlling and Internal Audit team. This team is in charge of reporting, controlling and analyzing the financial performance of the Group. In order to limit the financial risks this team is also in charge of alerting in case of deviation from the policies and procedures.
- Be one of the main pillars of the project team, as is the project manager and the member of the sales team;
- Track closely the budget with the various tools in place;
- Alert in case of deviation or potential risks;
- Check the conformity of the projects : compliance with the internal procedures and the contractual terms for the projects which will be under the Project controller’s responsibility;
- Interact with the Invoicing team to ensure an accurate billing of operations;
- Bring support to sales teams for possible budget renegotiations;
- Participate to the improvement of monitoring tools, processes and procedures.
Compétences requises pour ce poste :
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3+ years finance experience.
Personal attributes and skills:
- Proficient user of Excel: export data from our systems and generate self-explanatory reports/graphs analyzing complex situations;
- Tools oriented;
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Natural attention to detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrated solid ability to work independently and seamlessly with the team;
- Ability to work across multiple projects and adapt quickly to new project demands;
- Demonstrated leadership ability while managing non-recurring problems;
- Business acumen and solution-driven;
- Aptitude for selecting the alerts to report to the management;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers.
Compétences informatiques :